American Society of Civil Engineering Outstanding Student Award. Anna Lee and James T.P. Yao Scholarship. Bates and Rogers Scholarship. Bernard Delbert Murphy Scholarship in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Bob Zieba Memorial Scholarship Award. Bowman Barrett & Associates Outstanding Scholar Award. C.S. and Ruth Monnier Scholarship.
- 12. Jack Kent Cooke Foundation. 13. Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans. 14. Ron Brown Scholar Program. 15. Steven Phillips Memorial Scholarship Fund. UIUC private scholarships are one type of financial aid that new students can earn when they join the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science 201 North Goodwin Avenue MC 258 Urbana, IL 61801-2302 ph: 217-333-3426 (general) | 217-333-4428 (advising)
- Recognizing the academic, professional and personal value of study abroad experiences. The College strongly encourages its students to study abroad, and provides financial support through scholarships or program discounts of $500 (depending on available funds) that are awarded to defray the costs associated with studying abroad on University of Illinois sponsored programs.
- The Jonathan Baldwin Turner (JBT) scholarship program is a renewable, merit-based scholarship supporting College of ACES students who demonstrate leadership, community service, and a commitment to an ACES field of study, as well as the land-grant mission. The JBT program has gone through a change that will be implemented for the 2021-22 year.
- External Scholarships - Category Listing This list may not be complete, as external foundation scholarships are added on a year round basis. Applications are available in the Financial Assistance Office or on this web site. Please visit the FASTweb web site to find out more on scholarships from outside of the college and local community.