ADPi - preppy, stereotypical southern sorority girls Tri Delt - pretty diverse, fun, tend to have a lot of girls in school leadership Chi O - granola, sweet but they tend to stick to themselves Phi Mu - sweet Christian girls who either don't wear makeup or wear too much.
- Déjà began her career as an assistant Program and Music Director in her hometown of Jacksonville, Florida. In 1999, Déjà worked as the midday host, Program Director and Music Director at 100.3 The Beat. She continued her career as she moved to New York and joined Power 105.1 as a midday personality, where she remained for eight years.
- Each sorority is either an international or national organization, with chapters, or subsections, at college campuses across the country. For example, I’m a member of Alpha Delta Pi, the international organization, in the Zeta Rho chapter, the ADPi house at Vanderbilt . I know it kind of just sounds like a regular group of friends, and in a.
- Otherwise, sororities should have meetings once per week, and I guess the character of your house depends on which sorority you choose to pledge.</p> <p>It's not impossible to fit in if you don't pledge - I would say that depends on who you associate yourself with freshman/early sophomore year.
- Being in a sorority also means philanthropy and volunteering. While it's rewarding and fun and super important, it's also Sunday and you're hungover. 13. Sorority life is
- PART OF THE SHOTS STUDIOS FAMILY!