“Neither side today is elevating principle over partisanship.” In a court filing Monday, the Justice Department objected to the release of the underlying probable cause affidavit for the search warrant, arguing its release would compromise the investigation. Dershowitz dismissed the argument as “total nonsense.”.
- Here are some steps for an employer to follow for a good foundation of an effective accident investigation. Step 1: Immediately Provide Medical Attention Before doing anything else, the most important thing to do is provide the adequate medical attention required by the injured worker.
- Submit a complaint to DHR EEO or your department detailing the following information: Name and Pronoun. Preferred contact information. Job title and department. Issue and basis for your complaint. Date of alleged discriminatory, harassing, or retaliatory conduct. Any witnesses to the alleged conduct. Documentation to support your complaint.
- NASHVILLE, Tenn. — The family of country singer Naomi Judd filed an amended court petition Friday to seal police reports and recordings
- A Beginner’s Guide To Workplace Investigations. Workplaces work when people feel safe, included, and free to pursue opportunities based on their merit. They work when sound rules, processes, and procedures are followed — by everyone. Discrimination, harassment, exclusion, conflicts of interest, and other infractions create unsafe and/or ...
- Step 3: Fact-finding. Once the investigation scope and plan is established, the 'fact-finding' process should start promptly. The investigator should conduct interviews, and gather and record any supporting evidence relevant to the proceedings. The level of investigation required will depend on the circumstances.