The opportunity to work with such a reputable organization is exciting, and I am confident I am the candidate you are looking for. I am attaching my portfolio, which I mentioned during the conversation. Thank you for your time and consideration. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, __ Paul Mitchel. Follow-up Email Template.
- I look forward to hearing from you. [ 2 ] The Follow-Up Note If you don't hear back from the hiring manager by the date they said they were going to make an offer, don't send a note right away
- Please take a look and let me know what you think; I look forward to hearing what you think; Thank you for your time, looking forward to hearing back from you; Hope you like my offer, please let me know how you wish to proceed; I am at your disposal for any questions or concerns you may have; If you have any question, don’t hesitate to shoot ...
- I have enclosed my curriculum vitae with a list of publications, and a list of references. If you have any questions or would like to talk with me, I can be reached by phone at 617-XXX-XXXX or email at [email protected] Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Sincerely, Your Name
- Thank you for your time, consideration and interest in my profile. I look forward to hearing from you, and being able to get to know you better. Thank you. I appreciate your consideration as I certainly would love to be considered for this position. You are a great person and I am honored we have gotten to know each other.
- 4. Following Up After Meeting at a Conference. When following up with someone you met at a conference or event, you already have one thing in common. Use this to your advantage when you introduce yourself to make a connection with the contact. Hi [name], My name is [name], and I'm a [role] at [company name].