Descant noun – A decorative musical accompaniment (often improvised) added above a basic melody. Singing and descant are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Singing" instead a noun "Descant". Defined by Merriam-Webster as 'a superimposed counterpoint to a simple melody sung typically by some or all of the sopranos' - a descant > is the perfect festive.
- Listen to 25 Favorite Sing-A-Long Hymns For Kids on Spotify. Songtime Kids · Album · 2014 · 50 songs.
- Subject: RE: Acapella 2-4 part easy harmony songs From: M.Ted Date: 31 Dec 01 - 04:47 PM My question is really for Animaterra or someone else that works with a chorus--I have read many desriptions of old time get togethers, in Runyon-esque dives, where hard boiled types regularly joined in a few choruses of some song or another in close four part harmony, and I.
- Singing them so that, when all else fails the song would come back to them on the darkest days. Such is the power of song. As I look to the
- Shop and Buy The Easy Hymn Fake Book sheet music. C Instruments; Melody/Lyrics/Chords sheet music book by Various: Hal Leonard at Sheet Music Plus. (HL.240207). ... Come, Christians, Join To Sing ; I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord ; Jesus Shall Reign (Where'er The Sun) More Love To Thee (O Christ) Oh, How I Love Jesus (O How I Love Jesus) Only Trust Him ;
- 11) Sing a verse of the hymn unaccompanied-and encourage people to sing a harmony part if they can. 12) You could have the men sing one verse, and the women another, on occasion. And if there are enough children in the congregation, and the song is familiar to them (e.g. Jesus Loves Me), have the children sing a stanza, perhaps with a little ...